The Nationalist Movement Code Of Conduct
By Travis Golie
In writing the Nationalist Code of Conduct, Travis Golie said that "we are not promised tomorrow, by any means, but today is all we need. If we do not use today, we only waste it by giving it to the foe. Let us all follow in the footsteps of greatness and conduct ourselves as Nationalists should." Nowadays, virtually every rightist, pro-majority social-reformer calls himself a "Nationalist," due to Watts' pioneering-activism. However, very few are, actually, under the authority of the organized movement. Some pop up, self-proclaimed, and then vanish, after spouting off or committing some offense. Some profess undying loyalty, only to shirk away or, even, defect to the other side. But, Travis accepts nothing less than "men of the caliber of the Founding Fathers, bringing about a new order of the ages." His guideposts can do just that.
- Act nobly and courageously, planning ahead and considering consequences. Due circumspection can avoid placing yourself in a situation which may cause you undue grief or bring you unnecessary shame. Fully consider all your options before selecting your course-of-action. You may be bold, without being brash. Always do what is best for your cause, so you will always be proud of what you have done.
- Advance yourself mentally. Always excel beyond mediocrity. Educate yourself, so that you are equipped to advance your people, blood and nation. Do not hold back on learning from others or, even, teaching yourself.
- Avoid materialism. Spend time on your spiritual, as well as moral, upbringing. Divorce yourself from any sort of secularism or "humanism." Sever how you define yourself from material things and "pop culture." Project that the Movement is timeless and higher than mere comfort and convenience.
- Be constantly active. Preparing for revolution requires your constant activity and full commitment. Always be doing something to propel the Movement and achieve your goals.
- Be disciplined, productive, sincere, and loyal. Be in total control of yourself, so that you can devote yourself full-time to the Movement. Order your life so that you may serve your cause, people and nation, under strict authority and with full-responsibility. Consider your following of the Code of Conduct to be your duty, as well as your joy.
- Be honest and dependable. Your word is a contract among your compatriots. You need not promise or swear on something. It should be enough just to give your word. Your word must be a bond, stronger than steel. Never mislead or deceive. You have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. Be honest about who you are and what you believe.
- Be humble, as you serve. Having intense pride does not mean that you forego due humility. You are serving your fellow-Nationalists, countrymen and Mankind, but you should never expect to do so all by yourself. Be helpful, not hard-hearted. Advance the common-good, not your personal predilections. Delight all together, rather than as just one.
- Be propelled by truth, not just knee-jerk belief. To be victorious, your cause must be stronger than your foes. That means that you must be mentally better-prepared, to educate others with sound arguments and inspired truths. Your tactics must never be to "brainwash" others, but to inculcate facts and advance reasons. Especially, morality and honor should permeate all you do and say.
- Be proud and outspoken about your ideology. Use every opportunity to convince the Common Man of your beliefs. To hide your cause would be to silence yourself, which would portray weakness or shame for who you are. Project victory, pride and stamina.
- Be top-notch physically-fit. Constantly improve and work on your physical-fitness, especially so you may defend yourself, blood, home, headquarters and nation, at a moment's notice.
- Expose the foe and his tactics. Always keep the foe on the defense. Never let him gain momentum or the upper-hand. Point out the weaknesses of his ideology, to stunt his growth and arrest his development.
- Follow your heart. Knowing right from wrong proceeds from the heart. Let your heart govern your actions moreso than your brain. Your brain controls your body, but your heart guides you toward truth. When conventions and characters fail you, your heart will always be true.
- Have a worthy curriculum and cogent agenda. Lay out a plan for yourself and those around you to follow. Watch over your family and compatriots to assure that time is well-spent, with proper manners, grammar and conduct polished up. Stress reality and truth over propaganda and frivolity. Shape your own way, rather than let your foe do so, by default.
- Honor the memories of those who have fallen or passed on. Your martyrs, prisoners-of-war and political-prisoners should have a place in your heart. Those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for the Movement, especially, deserve for their loyalty and dedication to be reproduced in your own life, through your expressions of love, remembrance and devotion.
- Honor your wife, provide for your family and lay family-arguments to rest. The family is the pillar of the Movement, as well as the foundation of the nation. The father is the mind and authority of both family and nation, just as the wife is the heart and mother. The elderly are treasures of wisdom and the children are the most-precious gems. Preserve peace and understanding among your family and nation, lest your cause become divided and weakened.
- Keep yourself pure. Stay away from foreign substances and toxins in your body, the same way you repel foreigners, aliens and minorities from your country. Just as you would not abuse your nation, do not abuse your body.
- Know your enemy. The enemy knows you and seeks to exterminate you, so by knowing who he is, you may defend yourself.
- Never argue with those too blind to see or too dumb to hear. Do not waste your time on those who are too close-minded or self-centered to leave their old and failed life-style behind. There is no point is just ending up a conversation with "we agree to disagree."
- Never compromise with the foe. Your only obligation is to your fellow-Nationalists, American-brethren and country, so there is no reason to make deals with aliens, Communists or foreigners, which place you at a disadvantage, or to countenance alien-ways ahead of your own.
- Never fear fate, persecution, or struggle. Every hardship is a test of sincerity and loyalty to the Movement. You are persecuted because you are a threat to the foe. His desperation to silence you should be regarded as a gift, as well as an opportunity to pause and evaluate and strengthen yourself.
- Never hold a grudge against a fellow-Nationalist. You must be part of unity and solidarity, which means no grudges held against a comrade in the cause. You must work together with your fellow-Nationalists, without separating yourself or being an undue irritation. Your objective is to defeat the foe, not your brothers. Especially, refrain from striking your brother out of hate or anger. Nationalists are a loving fraternity, so you must find it in your heart to forgive. Focus your aggression on the foe, not on your own.
- Never trust a foreigner or foe. Those who wish to destroy you cannot be trusted, at any time. They are not bound by high moral precepts and honest-dealing, as you are, so be aware of, expose and deflect their deceit.
- Reproduce at a high rate and support your kindred who do likewise. Continue to grow and multiply, not only as individuals and activists, but as a people. You are literally giving birth to a new generation of strong soldiers for the cause. By cherishing your children, you are assuring your future. Have as many children as possible, whatever your sacrifice might be.
- Respect higher-ranking officials and elders. Look to those who have been where you are, today. Those who have earned authority possess wisdom based upon accomplishment and travail. They have lived through what you are just beginning to live. Show proper respect and give your fullest trust to those in authority in the cause. You are entitled to your own opinions, but keep them secondary to the course set by the proven captain at the helm.
- Respect your flags. Your flags represent all you stand and fight for. Wave them with pride and respect. Remember those who have honorably fought the good fight, under your flags.
- Seek and employ proper guidance. Legal, ethical, moral, political and practical guidance is as close as a phone, mouse or postage-stamp. You have made such resources possible. Don't neglect them.
- Show love toward your brethren and help them out, any way possible. Your bond of brotherhood is your greatest strength. Nationalists are intertwined by blood and comradeship, so provide for your compatriots who need your help. Do so without regard to yourself and, even, ahead of your own needs. Make sure that you are always at the ready to provide emotional, physical, spiritual and financial assistance.
- Shun any honors which support or condone the foe. Refuse to accept any awards, certificates, honors or support from Communists, miscegenationists, integrationists or anarchists and sidestep any appearances, photographs or meetings with them, unless in the context of putting them down. Use such opportunities to make your presence felt.
- Treasure your heritage with its history and identity passed to you through our blood. Define who you are, today, but be reminded of your past. Study prior mistakes and victories, apply them to your life and be proud of the accomplishments of your ancestors. Take the tools and talents you have inherited and take them to a higher level.
- Use proper hygiene, remain well-groomed, and be clean-shaven. Look like the upstanding citizen which you are. It is essential that when people admire the way that you conduct yourself, they also are not turned off by your appearance. Bad appearance could deflect others, even if the rest of your conduct is exemplary.
- Use your resources. Movement professionals and staffers are trained and knowledgeable to steer clear of snares set by RICO, "Patriot Act," "civil-rights," "hate," "conspiracy," "housing" and other oppressive laws. Use the resources available, especially in advance of any controversial recruiting, education, organizing, politicking or social-activism. No inquiry is too small. No opportunity is too great.
- Follow the Divine Law. Our entire morality, culture, and supreme way of life comes from consciousness and obedience to the one true faith of our fathers. Our sublime identity comes from living by higher standards, which those of this world will never reach.
The Nationalist Movement began on January 17, 1987 and, four days later, it held one of the most spectacular protests in American history to abolish the King Holiday. Although all, back then, were of one mind and accord, there have been divisions and internal arguments which have besmirched the cause and weakened the mission, ever since. Travis Golie has set about to repair the damage through his Nationalist Code of Conduct. Some Nationalists have called the cause a "revolution," others a "movement," still others a "cause." But, one thing seems certain. The reformation must be upright, unified and brotherly, if there is to be success. Nationalists have developed a robust superstructure, potent outreach and amazing name-recognition to which Travis has added heroic-inspiration, solidarity, sound-logic and accomplishment.
Dragon88 wrote 472 Days Ago (neutral)0i take it we are going to try and get something going in MI??0 points Dragon88 wrote 472 Days Ago (neutral)0yes0 points Dragon88 wrote 472 Days Ago (neutral)0your defenitly turning this movement in the right drection0 points Dragon88 wrote 472 Days Ago (neutral)0i cn see hes done A LOT for the movement0 points Dragon88 wrote 473 Days Ago (neutral)0lets get something going in MI,we need to talk when WE get the time lol 14/880 points